- RSS Channel Showcase 3778518
- RSS Channel Showcase 4364870
- RSS Channel Showcase 2882791
- RSS Channel Showcase 3051895
Articles on this Page
- 10/17/15--21:57: _Win a Copy of Good ...
- 12/20/15--18:27: _A Good Cheap Eats G...
- 04/25/11--01:00: _Meyer Lemon Tea Muf...
- 06/23/11--09:13: _Turkey Avocado Bagu...
- 12/05/11--05:19: _Mix and Magic Bars
- 02/27/12--01:03: _How to Dish Up Afte...
- 07/20/12--01:28: _Cilantro-Chipotle C...
- 08/08/12--01:29: _A Morning Affogato
- 12/16/12--19:52: _Cherries Jubilee
- 08/07/13--16:03: _Introducing the New...
- 10/17/15--21:57: Win a Copy of Good Cheap Eats Dinner in 30 Minutes or Less
- 12/20/15--18:27: A Good Cheap Eats Giveaway
- 04/25/11--01:00: Meyer Lemon Tea Muffins
- 06/23/11--09:13: Turkey Avocado Baguette Sandwich with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 12/05/11--05:19: Mix and Magic Bars
- 02/27/12--01:03: How to Dish Up Afternoon Tea on a Dime
- 07/20/12--01:28: Cilantro-Chipotle Cheeseburgers
- 08/08/12--01:29: A Morning Affogato
- 12/16/12--19:52: Cherries Jubilee
- 08/07/13--16:03: Introducing the New FoodSaver G3H Vacuum Sealer (Giveaway CLOSED)
Talk about your quick dinner ideas! Enter to win a copy of my latest cookbook, Good Cheap Eats Dinner in 30 Minutes or Less! This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to the winners: sandybeach_16@, rmtz96@, and jhales_finance@ In case you didn’t know, writing a cookbook involves a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. Each of […]
The post Win a Copy of Good Cheap Eats Dinner in 30 Minutes or Less appeared first on Good Cheap Eats.
Need to make dinner quick and easy? Enter to win a copy of my new cookbook, Good Cheap Eats Dinner in 30 Minutes or Less! Hey there! Christmas is coming, right? Goose is getting fat. Time to put a penny in the old man’s hat? I had to sing that every year in grade school, in […]
My childhood home has a Meyer lemon tree growing in the backyard. It’s over 40 years old, and yet my dad is able to harvest hundreds of lemons from it every year — and share them with me. We love it! I lived a privileged life as a child in as much as I had […]
Currently, we live about 20 to 30 minutes from my husband’s work. It’s not the worst of commutes, but with gas prices what they are, we often consider moving closer. However, we live less than five minutes from an authentic French bakery. It’s a regular stop on our weekend jaunts. He commented recently that it […]
The post Turkey Avocado Baguette Sandwich with Chipotle Mayonnaise appeared first on Good Cheap Eats.
I love Magic Bars! And believe it or not, they are one of the most versatile cookies you could make this holiday season, especially with sweetened condensed milk on hand. Magic Bars are definitely one of my favorite cookies. When I was pregnant with Baby #6, I ate half a pan. In one day. I […]
Afternoon tea can be a wonderful way to break up the day, enjoy a sweet and a hot spot of tea. Tea time has such a cozy ring to it. My kids embrace tea time, little hobbits that they are, because of all the British literature that I’ve fed them. Well, that, and the cakes […]
What’s your favorite cheese to go on a burger? Check out my ultimate taco cheeseburger with chipotle mayo and pepper jack. A few weeks ago I told you about my love affair with cheeseburgers. Just looking at this photo is bringing on the craving, though that isn’t on the menu this week. But, oh, maybe […]
Run out of cream? No problem. Try gelato as a quick and delicious stand-in. During the Pantry Challenge, we ran out of cream. I had tried to eek through without buying more. But, well, for me, a cup of coffee without cream might as well be an empty coffee cup. I’d rather drink nothing than […]
Make this easy, flaming dessert: Cherries Jubilee for your next holiday get-together or special occasion. Congrats to the winner of the giveaway: linseyclair@ I am a creature of habit. Or I suppose another way to look at it is that I embrace tradition. Especially when it comes to food. My family was like that when […]
The following content is sponsored by FoodSaver The giveaway is now closed. Congrats to the winner: the3diggs@ As you know by now, my life has been colored by freezer cooking for over 16 years now. I was very pregnant with our first child when I read the grandmother of all freezer cooking books and set […]
The post Introducing the New FoodSaver G3H Vacuum Sealer (Giveaway CLOSED) appeared first on Good Cheap Eats.